Friday, June 6, 2008

Round 11 Tips

Not too bad last week, scoring 6 tips, while many did get 8 I was happy with the 6 in the end.

Bulldogs upset the Hawks at their home ground, perhaps if they had played in Victoria things could have been different.

That match really meant the death of the deadset certain tip.

Fremantle also let me down with their loss to Port, but who is surprised really?

Kangaroos Vs Geelong
Cats all the way here. The Roos have had a number of injuries to key players while the Cats have regained Chapman (and Mooney).

Richmond Vs Adelaide
This could go either way, but the Crows only because I think the Tigers are crappier.

Essendon Vs Hawthorn
Essendon are still terrible, despite pushing the Crows. Hawks to bounce back.

West Coast Vs Sydney
West Coast are unpredictable, but I predict a loss to the Swans.

Brisbane Lions Vs Fremantle
Freo are just the worse team in the league. Even Melbourne look better than them.

St. Kilda Vs Western Bulldogs
Depends on who shows up. If it's the rabble that played Brisbane Vs the mob that beat the Hawks I will be going for the Dogs.

Port Adelaide Vs Carlton
These games don't get any easier. Could swing one way or another, but based on last week I'm tipping the Power.

Melbourne Vs Collingwood
These blockbuster games have a tendency to bring out the best of the minnows, while the sharks get stagefright. I'm tipping the Maggies this week, with a few $$$ on the Dees just for a little sweetener.

My Certainties: Geelong, Hawthorn, Sydney, Brisbane.

There you have it, my tips for round 11. I've updated the tally after last week's games.

Correct Tips Last Round: 6
Correct Tips So Far: 60
Tips %: 75
Certainties Last Round: 3
Total Certainty Predictions: 40
Total Certainties Correct: 34
Certainties %: 85

No comments: