Thursday, March 27, 2008

Round 02 Tips

Hey!

How about those cats?

I'm still tipping them this week, but they are far from a certainty.

Here's my tips for this week...

Brisbane Lions Vs Collingwood
This is a close one, so I'm going with the home side.

Melbourne Vs Western Bulldogs
After the debacle that was last week Melbourne should not be on anyone's winners list. The doggies in a cakewalk.

Adelaide Vs West Coast Eagles
Adelaide...still playing the ugly game. West Coast to cruise to victory. Glass to restore his name after J Brown monstered him last week.

Fremantle Vs Hawthorn
While Hawthorne are not as good as everyone says they are (C'mon, it was Melbourne they beat) Fremantle are as bad as everyone says they are.

St Kilda
Vs Carlton
Carlton couldn't even beat Richmond. That's gotta say a lot.

Sydney Vs Port Adelaide
Port were "gallant in defeat" against the Mighty Fighting Felines last week and if they can pull their fingers out early should cream the lacklustre Swans.

Geelong
Vs Essendon
This one will be close. I'm going with my heart on this one, but my head says "draw".

Richmond Vs Kangaroos
Richmond are back!!!! Or so they want us to believe. The shinboner spirit will not allow another atrocity like last weeks failure against the Dons. Kangas in a canter.

My Certainties: Western Bulldogs, Kangaroos, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide.

There you have it, my tips for round 02. I've updated the tally after last week's games.

Correct Tips Last Round: 5
Correct Tips So Far: 5
Tips %: 62.5
Certainties Correct: 2
Certainties %: 66.6

No comments: