Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Round 1 2008 Tips

Well, lets see how I go this year with my tips...of DOOM!!! :D

OK.

My Tips in bold.

Carlton V Richmond
Judd to add too much to Carlton. Fev to finally get it delivered lace out. No more excuses big fella.

Port Adelaide V Geelong
How can I tip against the Cats? Maybe if i was insane!!!

Collingwood V Fremantle
Collngwood will take a lot out of last year, while the Dockers will struggle under Harvey.

West Coast Eagles V Brisbane Lions
The Eagles just have too much class. Especially from Glass. But poety won't save Brizzy. They'll feel Dizzy. Hahaha, that was terrible.

St. Kilda V Sydney
Saints will have gotten a confidence boost from the NAB Cup win. Too easy.

Western Bulldogs V Adelaide
The Crows will crush the Dogs. Craig is just a better coach.

Hawthorn V Melbourne
My god, who would tip Melbourne? Only Melbourne supporters and people who think tipping against the flow shows courage.

Kangaroos V Essendon
Kangaroos will show the shinboner spirit that got them a single game from the big one in 2007. Essendon under Knights will flounder.

For something different I'm going to list the winners that I believe are definitely going to win.
My Certainties: Carlton, Geelong, Hawthorn.

There you have it, my tips for round 1. I'll post a tally each week so you can see how good I go.

Correct Tips Last Round: N/A
Correct Tips So Far: 0
Tips %: N/A
Certainties Correct: 0
Certainties %: N/A

No comments: