Thursday, April 10, 2008

Round 04 Tips

Well last week wasn't the brutal slaying that everyone was saying it would be. Still, a 5 goal win and top spot is nothing to be sniffed at.

Now onto the tips for round 04 of the 2008 AFL season...

Essendon vs Western Bulldogs
With Lloyd and Lucas out most of the Dons' firepower is shot down before the first bounce. Dogs to run away with the goods.

St. Kilda vs Geelong
My head says close game, but my heart says CATS!!!

Kangaroos vs Melbourne
After last weeks performances from these two this could go either way. I think the Kangas will bring their A game this week.

Sydney vs West Coast
West Coast have been horrible this year. Sydney to do it easily.

Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions
Who know? They've both been playing like chumps. I'm gonna go for Brizzy.

Hawthorn vs Adelaide
This game shapes up to be a corker. Adelaide may give the hawks a run for their money, but I think Tassie will be too afraid of what Jeff will do to them to lose.

Carlton vs Collingwood
These rivalry games are always full of surprises. I'm gonna go with the magpies based solely on ladder position.

Fremantle vs Richmond
Fremantle every day of the week.

So after possibly the easiest week to pick in living memory we have one that shapes up to be full of surprises...and value for the astute punter.

My Certainties: Western Bulldogs, Sydney, Fremantle

There you have it, my tips for round 04. I've updated the tally after last week's games.

Correct Tips Last Round: 8
Correct Tips So Far: 18
Tips %: 75
Certainties Last Round: 4
Total Certainty Predictions: 11
Total Certainties Correct: 9
Certainties %: 81.8

No comments: