Thursday, April 17, 2008

Round 05 Tips

Last weeks tipping looked to be in the bag come Sunday morning. But Collingwood and Fremantle let everyone down YET AGAIN! When will we learn?

This week I'd be happy with 5 correct tips.

St. Kilda Vs Essendon
Close one, I'm going with the Saints because I feel playing us has shown the what the must do to succeed. That and Essendon have too many injuries. The inclusion of Lloyd doesn't help either.

Geelong Vs Sydney
Barry Hall is out, along with Ryan Gamble. I know who is gonna feel the loss more, not that Gamble is useless (quite the opposite) but Barry is such a big target for the Swannies that it will hurt them. The Moggies all the way.

Adelaide Vs Fremantle
Fremantle have show us just how insipid they can be after losing to the Tigers without even a whimper. Crows for my money, and a stack of it, too.

Brisbane Lions Vs Hawthorn
Brisbane have shown some pluck lately, but the Hawks will remain undefeated.

Collingwood Vs Kangaroos
Magpies didn't look like they wanted to play. Reminds me of Geelong circa 2006. They should bounce back this week. Maggies for me.

Melbourne Vs Carlton
Melbourne getting better, but the Blues now know how to win and will make a late charge at the 8...from round 4. :D

Western Bulldogs Vs Richmond
Richmond flogged the Dockers, but I reckon it's because the Dockers didn't try. Tigers are still shite. The Bullies this week to remain undefeated.

West Coast Vs Port Adelaide
Christ. The Eagles have fallen to earth in a puff of feathers. Port are looking shoddy, but not as shoddy as West Coast. The Power easily.

My Certainties: Geelong, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Port Adelaide.

There you have it, my tips for round 05. I've updated the tally after last week's games.

Correct Tips Last Round: 6
Correct Tips So Far: 24
Tips %: 75
Certainties Last Round: 2
Total Certainty Predictions: 14
Total Certainties Correct: 11
Certainties %: 78.6

No comments: