Friday, May 30, 2008

Round 10 Tips

Ow!

Round 09 was a bad week for tippers and Cat-fans alike.

Congrats to Collingwood on the win.

Turns out us cats fans were expecting too much from the boys. I know my boss loves it when I spend 6 hours of an 8 hour shift slacking off. I'm glad the boys took the week off last week, now they should be rested for the game against the Blues this Saturday.

Apologies to Gary Ablett, Joel Corey, and Josh Hunt who I felt really worked hard.

West Coast surprised a few last week, while Adelaide killed off as many Muliti's as Geelong and Western Bulldogs combined.

Adelaide Vs Essendon
Christ. After last week who knows? Crows for the home ground advantage, and ladder position.

Collingwood Vs West Coast
The focus of a lot of peoples attention this week. Will the Eagles reproduce their efforts from last week? Are Collingwood the real deal? Maggies for me.

Hawthorn Vs Western Bulldogs
Hawks. Still undefeated.

Brisbane Lions Vs Kangaroos
Brisbane...as with Adelaide mainly based on home ground advantage, and ladder position

Geelong Vs Carlton
Catters to come back with a vengeance!!! Go Cats!!!

Sydney Vs Richmond
Home ground advantage, and ladder position

St. Kilda Vs Melbourne
Melbourne have been good recently, but surely the Saints aren't this bad?

Fremantle Vs Port Adelaide
The chokers cup. Who cares? Home ground advantage.

My Certainties: Adelaide, Collingwood, Geelong.

There you have it, my tips for round 10. I've updated the tally after last week's games.

Correct Tips Last Round: 5
Correct Tips So Far: 54
Tips %: 75
Certainties Last Round: 3
Total Certainty Predictions: 37
Total Certainties Correct: 31
Certainties %: 83

No comments: